Friday, January 15, 2021

MALAMAWI WHITE BEACH

 

I slept safely in the open in Basilan. I quietly spent the night alone in an open cottage in a white beach of Malamawi Island. Malamawi White Beach Resort is located at Barangay Lukbuton, Malamawi, Basilan. After taking a night dip in its crystal clear waters, I installed my net hammock, grabbed my scarf and snored the night away. 

 

 

The cool breeze woke me up the next day. The morning light unleashed the undescribable beauty of the white beach. I couldn't help but again bask in the clear waters and powdery fine, soft sand. The feel on my feet seemed like a flour, so extraordinary.

 

 

 

I was opportuned to enjoy the whole place all by myself that early morning. When the sun was up, it started to toast my already toasted skin. But the seawater turned blue and the sand turned more beautifully bright.

 

When people started flocking in, I made my way out and further explored other spots of Basilan, an island province I would always consider a paradise.

 

HOW TO GET THERE:

From Zamboanga City, take a RORO or Fast Craft to Isabela, Basilan. Upon arriving Isabela Port, take a short hike to a port where boats heading to Malamawi Island await. At Malamawi port, take a habalhabal to Malamawi White Beach Resort. You may contact the resort at 09974400765. 

No comments:

Post a Comment