2018 is another memorable trekking year for me. Here are my random best trekking moments for the year.
1. Posing at Mt. Kinabalu Summit Marker (Sabah)
2. Facing the gigantic Mindamora Falls (Talakag, Bukidnon)
3. Standing on a tree fell at Bagyangon Falls (Malitbog, Bukidnon)
4. Taking a jumpshot atop Nagpatong Rock Formation (Tanay, Rizal)
5. Trailing Tungtong Falls (Tanay, Rizal)
6. Enjoying being alone at Balagbag Falls (Real, Quezon)
7. Owning Claveria Beach for a day (Claveria, Cagayan)
8. Swimming with Sea Turtles at Apo Island (Dauin, Negros Oriental)
9. Standing in front of Casaroro Falls and Pulang Bato Falls (Valencia, Negros Oriental)
10. Homecoming at Mt. Kalatungan (Bukidnon)
11. Summiting Mt. Maagnaw (Lantapan, Bukidnon)
12. Communing with Mt. Kiamo (Malaybalay City, Bukidnon)
13. Getting through cascades of Tagbilat Falls (Malagandis, Zamboanga Sibugay)
14. Feeling the gentle cascades of Merloquet Falls (Zamboanga City)
15. Standing in awe at Situbo Falls (Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte)
16. Road tripping Aglayan to Tikalaan Road (Malaybalay-Lantapan-Talakag, Bukidnon)
17. Feeling the cold cascades of Curtain Falls (Impasugong, Bukidnon)
18. Being with awesome formations of Salawaw Cave (Valencia City, Bukidnon)
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Thursday, August 9, 2018
The newly functional road directly linking Lantapan and Talakag, Bukidnon has been making buzz since its opening few years back. This diversion road officially starts from Aglayan, Malaybalay City to Tikalaan, Talakag. Aside from smooth traffic, shorter travel time and SAFETY, interesting stopovers and breathtaking scenery make a very memorable roadtrip making every passerby eager to come back.
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Bukidnon's major mountains are also the Philippines' major mountains. In fact, 4 of Bukidnon's major summits are enlisted among the Philippines' Top 10 highest mountains. Mt. Dulangdulang ranks 2nd to Mt. Apo, Mt. Kitanglad ranks 4th, Mt. Kalatungan ranks 5th and Mt. Maagnaw ranks 8th. Other unaccounted summits include Mt. Kilakiron and Lumpanag in Kalatungan Range.
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Traveling makes us encounter our country's "est's" or superlatives. From smallest to highest, from longest to biggest, name it, the Philippines has it. Below are just some of the tourist destinations getting "est" descriptions that I personally visited:
Friday, June 29, 2018
BUGWAK is a local name meaning "fountain or spring". True to its name, Barangay BUGWAK of DANGCAGAN, BUKIDNON has two natural springs gushing out below its lush forests. While Bugwak Gamay (small) remains untouched, Bugwak Dako (big), situated close to local residences, is developed into a swimming pool (still an ongoing project by the local government). Since the project is not yet completed, as of now, July 2018, the pool is still freely open to those who want to take a dip.
Monday, June 25, 2018
In choosing air track or air mat for tumbling and gymnastic activities, quality is truly a big deal. We all know that gymnastics is an extreme sports, hence, durability and safety of an air mat should be put into consideration. Over time, ordinary air mats gradually wear out. When unnoticed, they might cause injury and fracture to athletes. A wise choice, indeed, saves lives.
To see related products, visit: Air Track Factory
|Customize design air track prices gray surface mint side gymnastics sets for sale|