But Legazpi is not just all about Mayon Volcano. This "uragon" city offers a lot more tourist attractions, making every visit truly worth it. The biting hot spicy Bicol Express is among the delicacies every Filipino want to try. Chili ice cream and shake will also leave you asking for more. Outdoor adventures are also worth a try in Legazpi and its neighboring towns.
HERE ARE SOME AMONG COUNTLESS THINGS TO DO IN LEGAZPI:
1. Start your Day at Embarcadero de Legazpi
2. Visit Cagsawa Ruins and Do Camera Tricks
3. Shoot Mayon Volcano from Many Angles
4. Visit Mayon Rest House Observatory
5. Cool Down at Busay Falls
6. Explore Hoyop-hoyopan Cave
7. Visit Lava Stock
8. Ascend to Lignon Hill and Get a Full View of Mayon Volcano
9. Taste the Original Bicol Express
10. Get Delighted with Chili Ice Cream and Chili Shake
1. Take ATV Ride to Lava Stock
2. Hire a Tricycle to Get to the Spots of your Choice
3. Shop for Affordable Abaca Handicrafts
Legazpi has a remarkable tourism management. For first time visitors, please visit their tourism office for tour packages and accommodations.
Travel from Manila to Legazpi by air takes around 1 hour. Travel by land takes 12 hours.