Lake Apo in Sitio Lawa, Guinuyoran, Valencia City is a crater lake measuring 24 hectares with maximum depth of 26 meters. It is 11 km away from the Poblacion. Situated in 640 meters elevation, it is one of the cleanest lake in Region 10.
The serene lake resort is operated by a private businessman accountable of its good maintenance. Visitors Lodge can accommodate 40 persons. Its driftwood furniture and furnishings give the venue a country feel. Its green lawn makes a very romantic scenery. The overflowing crystal clear pool gives a soothing cool dip.
WHAT TO DO
1. Riding the Floating Cottage
6. Just Playing Around
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Poblacion, Valencia City--- go to Panadero Bakeshoppe at Guinuyoran Road and take a habalhabal direct to Sitio Lawa, Guinuyoran, Valencia City. Fare is P60 per head.
- From Dologon, Maramag--- take a habalhabal from Crossing Kisanday direct to Sitio Lawa. Fare is 100 per head.
*For Walk-in Guests, you can rent a Floating Cottage at P220.
*For Packaged Tour, LAKE APO TIMELESS DISTINCTION PLACE OFFERS TOUR PACKAGES.
SCHEDULE OF FEES:
SCHEDULE OF FEES:
- DAYTOUR PACKAGE--- P3,500 per group good for 15 pax inclusive of Hillside Trekking, Horseback Riding and unlimited use of Floating Cottage, Swimming Pool, Canoe, Pedal Boat and Kayaking facilities. Excess visitor will add P200. Bring your own food.
- OVERNIGHT TOUR PACKAGE--- P1,100 per head minimum of 10 pax inclusive of accommodation, 2 meals (dinner and breakfast) and unlimited use of Floating Cottage, Swimming Pool, Canoe, Pedal Boat and Kayaking facilities. The resort can accommodate 40 pax.
- CAMPING--- Tent pitching costs P750 per night.
- JETSKI is available at P3,500 per hour.
Dr. Almer Alfonso Sr (Proprietor) --- 0977-398-3652/ 09067772498
Dr. Fe Alfonso --- 0956-748-9431
Ganggang Diog --- 0906-933-5309
Belen Estimada --- 0975-152-5309
Deposit at least 50% of total fees via BPI Valencia City Branch
Account name: ALMER M. ALFONSO SR.
Account number: 9399-0780-56