Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WHY SAGADA KEEPS ME COMING BACK

SAGADA, Mountain Province is my favorite vacation destination. Since my first visit in 2011, I vowed to myself to visit the place every year. Sagada is truly worth coming back. No wonder foreigners and locals throng in this small adventure filled town everyday of the year.


AMONG COUNTLESS REASONS WHY I KEEP COMING BACK TO SAGADA, HERE ARE THE TEN:

1. COMFORTABLY COOL CLIMATE



2. DIVERSE OUTDOOR ADVENTURES

3. SIMPLY TREKKABLE SPOTS


4. DELIGHTFUL DISHES

5. AFFORDABLE LODGES AND HOMESTAYS


6. CULTURAL SHOWCASE

7. WELL MANAGED TOURISM
Photo Credit: flickr.com

Photo Credit: sights and spices.blogspot.com


8. FANTASTIC SUNRISE





9. AWESOME RICE TERRACES
 


10. THE THRILL OF TOPLOADING 

1 comment:

  1. yes this is what 'dark tourism' all about. the cemetery set on fire,the hanging coffins. an enriching experience for me

    ReplyDelete