Way back in my elementary years, decades ago, Philippine wonders and tourist attractions were already introduced in Sibika at Kultura. They are anyong lupa, anyong tubig, structures, cultures and many more. Now that I'm traveling from places to places and happen to get to the spots included in my childhood school textbooks, I still remember the way they were presented and described.
So far, these are the 10 I remembered included in my books:
1. MAYON VOLCANO (Albay)
2. MARIA CRISTINA FALLS (Lanao del Norte)
3. BANAUE RICE TERRACES (Ifugao)
4. CHOCOLATE HILLS (Bohol)
5. PAOAY CHURCH (Ilocos Norte)
6. MT. APO (Davao del Sur-North Cotabato)
7. TAAL LAKE AND VOLCANO (Batangas)
8. SAN JUANICO BRIDGE (Samar-Leyte)
9. THE VINTA (Zamboanga)
10. PHILIPPINE EAGLE (Davao)
And there's really one I know I missed visiting. A waterfall. Name it....